What To Wear When Your Expecting
My good friend Bee is expecting her first child this summer and I recently went on a somewhat disappointing shopping trip with her. Soooooooo I turned our disappointment into inspiration! Just because you feel frumpy doesn’t mean you should look like it. Here are some tips to help you look fabulous while your expecting!
1) EMBRACE THE BELLY- Don’t try to hide your pregnancy, Its way more fashionable to show off your bump than to hide it under layers of clothes. Your baby bump is your best accessory.
2) ACCESSORIZE- Big necklaces, a pair of earrings, scarves, or anything that accentuates your shoulders or bust line will be flattering during this time
3) SHORT WITH LONG- Rocking a short jacket with a longer top will elongate your body and help you to not look stumpy
4) DRESSES- Maxi, fitted, wrap, no matter the style dresses are a pregnant womens best friend!! don’t be scared of prints! a dress with a print all over will help distribute the focus evenly over your body and not just on your growing belly.
5) MATERNITY JEANS– Maternity jeans can be worn for the entire nine-months and then some. so while they can be expensive, a great pair of maternity jeans is totally worth it.
Here are some maternity looks we have pieced together for a little style inspiration :
1) MATERNITY WIDE STRIP TOP 2) ROUGE DIOR NUDE LIP BLUSH 3)NARS BLUSH 4)VIA SPIGA HEELS 5) CHIFFON CHAIN WRAP WATCH 6)MATERNITY BOYFRIEND JEANS 7)BANANA REPUBLIC TONAL SCARF 8) VALENTINO BLUSH HANDBAG 9)LACE UP WEDGE ANKLE BOOTS
Do you have any maternity fashion tips, trends, or photos you would like to share with our TSK community? e-mail them to email@example.com